These brownies are sooo good and sooo easy to make, that you will never bake from a box again. Trust me.
Prep 15 minutes
Cook 18-20 minutes
Makes 16 delicious brownies
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa (Ghiradelli)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8"x8" metal baking pan. In a bowl, combine flour, unsweetened cocoa, baking powder and salt
- In saucepan, melt butter on low. Remove from heat; with spatula, stir in sugar, then eggs, 1 at a time, and vanilla untill well blended. Stir in flour mixture. Spread batter in prepared pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in brownies comes out clean.
*Recipe taken from Good Housekeeping Comfort Food Magazine Fall 2009.